Adriana,

We still need to develop more of a claims handling module in Mifos/Apache
Fineract and some of these requirements have been documented at
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/182896718/Google+Summer+of+Code+2017+Ideas#GoogleSummerofCode2017Ideas-InsuranceClaimsModule

Various partners and MFIs to date have been able to successfully handle the
collection of the premium using fees within Mifos/Apache Fineract but more
in-depth functionality is needed for claims handling.

For requirements like quote generation, underwriting, etc our intention is
to integrate with an open source solution like Open Underwriter. We can
connect you with members of that organization if you've like to drive
efforts of such an integration.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*