Hey all,

I believe that engaging business people into the discussion is a good thing.

Saying this, Kuelap decided to offer a demo site where you can look at the
application.

We will wipe all existing data with every new update, to keep the demo
small and clean.

Here you'll find it:

https://training.kuelap.io:8443/index.html

Tenant: playground