Thanks Markus/Myrle.

Since the architecture, inter-microservice communication pattern is all new
to me, I am thinking:

   - if there is a small bug or task (does CN uses JIRA based assignment?),
   in say Office.
   - or if you define a typical hypothetical bug and give me pointers on
   how to test multiple micro services: I can work on a sample solution, add
   some documentation for other developers, and make it part of  "template"
   project as a solve-this-bug-to-get-started exercise for new developers.

/s