Ah that is indeed another good way in which to configure it.

Thanks.

For my issues related to the variable loan installments, could you help me
repro before I log an issue. I've included screenshots of the config and
error messages I get.

I tried deleting a number of installments and then clicking validate and
then got the following error messages.

My questions are - are these the appropriate error messages (or is this a
bug) and then in any case, we should make these error messages more clear
(good GCI task...).