Hello Fineracters,

I've created the Infra ticket to request the creation of gitbox
repositories for importing the Fineract CN code. You can find the
ticket here:

Currently, it is set to "Waiting for User" because I wanted you in the
Fineract community to have the opportunity to check my repository
list.  That's because I've made a couple of minor changes from the
mifosio repository.
1.) I've prefixed all the repository names with "fineract-cn-".  These
repositories land in the same namespace as all the other apache
repositories, so we need to use prefixes to keep them in a group.
  * Question: Do we still want the fims prefix on the two fims
repositories, given that we now have a fineract-cn prefix on them?
2.) Instead of creating separate projects for each of the three
integration test projects, I've requested the creation of one
repository for all three.  The reasons are
  * If I have to request the creation of a new GitHub repository for
each new combination of services, that is more work than I want to
cause in the infra team.
  * I need to add a service dependency to one of those tests, and I
hate to have to change repository names to keep the name descriptive.

Please check my work today.  If by Friday morning there are no
comments, I'll "activate" the ticket and request that Infra begin
work.

Best Regards,
Myrle
Committer, Apache Fineract