1.) My apologies Thai,

I broken the integration test with changes in portfolio. Unfortunately
it's also going to be a little while before I get around to fixing it.
Part of the problem is that I added a dependency to portfolio.  We've
been relying on component testing and hand testing in the mean-time.

I know this is less than ideal.  If you have time to fix it, I would
greatly appreciate it.

2.) I'm not sure what the problem is there with cassandra.  I don't
have this problem. Anyone else have thoughts?

Regards,
Myrle