Hi Avik,

Thanks so much for coming back to me so quickly ☺

It is everything – loans, payments etc.

Also the whole system is a lot slower than it used to be which is very
concerning – I am tempted to go back to version 16.

Are there any things we could do which could optimize the system perhaps?

Kind Regards
Gayle Congdon
Manager: ERP, Accounting & Core Banking Systems

[cid:image001.jpg@01D363AA.D0D5A990]
[cid:image002.png@01D363AA.D0D5A990]
+27 71 485 2543
gay...@nupay.co.za
[cid:image002.png@01D363AA.D0D5A990]
Tel: +27 11 617 1803
Fax: +27 11 617 1717
www.nupay.co.za
[cid:image002.png@01D363AA.D0D5A990]
8 Kingfisher Crescent, Meyersdal,
Alberton, 1448, Gauteng, South Africa
PO Box 192, Alberton, 1450, South Africa
[cid:image002.png@01D363AA.D0D5A990]
[cid:image003.jpg@01D363AA.D0D5A990]
A division of Altron TMT (Pty) Ltd with our B-BBEE rating as a level four
contributor, allows our customers to claim 100% of spend towards their
preferential procurement measurement for their own B-BBEE status. In
addition, 100% of the spend is also claimable as Black Owned and Black
Women Owned on the scorecard of our customers.

This e-mail is subject to an e-mail disclaimer.
Read email disclaimer notice: www.altron.com/email.asp
Alternatively please contact us on +27 11 645 3600