Innocent,

Currently Apache Fineract does not have the ability to blacklist a client
apart from closing the client and marking the reason as blacklisted. We are
trying to scope out improved functionality around blocking, flagging,
locking accounts - could you contribute your requirements on this wiki page
for Apache Fineract?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Flag%2C+Lock%2C+or+Place+Accounts+on+Hold

I have added the Apache Fineract dev list. Please subscribe to it by
sending an email to dev-subscr...@fineract.apache.org so you can reply to
that thread.

Ed