Hey Ed,

It should be a gitbox repo. You don’t need to make an Infra ticket. I can
create it and move the code.

I’m currently in Brussels (FOSDEM) without a computer though, so it will
have to wait until Monday.

As far as Jira goes, we should resolve that question together with the rest
of Fineract CN.

Best Regards,
Myrle
Committer, Apache Fineract