From: "Ed Cable" <edca...@mifos.org>
To: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Cc: "mifos-developer" <mifos-develo...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 9:44:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] Updates on Release Timing for Apache Fineract 1.1

+1 from my end on not holding up the release for the Issue 574 (thanks for
that suggestion Vishwas).

However, one show-stopping release is related to the notifications APIs
that have been added to Apache Fineract as a part of this release and the
server-side implementation issues that Dilpretty had noted in this thread:
https://goo.gl/DLua7i

Mexina & Sendoro, we've hit feature freeze for this release so we don't
want to add any new additional PRs that have not gone through the full QA
cycle yet.

We have a number of other new features to ship in a subsequent release
(i.e. all the Swagger work, other recent submissions by partners) so rest
assured that shortly after we issue this release, we'll begin QA and
prepping for the next release so that your fix can be shipped promptly.

Hopefully Avik, Nazeer, Nikhil, or Vishwas will be able to soon review and
merge in your PR.

Ed