Team,

I am in the process of migrating 70 million  records from Existing system
to Mifos.

I am facing the following challenges.

   - As I am using DataImportTool as suggested by support team, It takes
   lots of time to load data via API calls.(*It took nearly 7 days for 17
   lakh records*)
   - As We are using excel based templates, We can only load limited amount
   of data into excel templates which also takes lots of manual work. This
   results in data errors.

I have gone through our community forums and there is no exact answer for
this.

One of the forum they have suggested the below steps. I have highlighted my
doubt in RED.

   - Always disable all jobs before you start a migration!
   - - Create all via API
   - - Update their status to approved via 1 SQL (to avoid another round of
   API calls, and no updates are made in other tables) - *What they mean
   here?*
   - - Disburse via API calls
   - - post loan transactions via API calls (make sure that they are sorted
   by date, with the most recent payment coming last, MifosX will reprocess
   all previous entries if you backdate before a previous entry)

Here also they are suggesting Us to use API Calls.

My requirements are given below.

   - ​Need to migrate 70 million records faster
   - Accounting needs to be enabled
   - Verification needs to be done after data migration​

------------------------------
Regards,
Hariharan.G
Technical Consultant | Habile Technologies
www.habiletechnologies.com | (O): +91 44 4202 0550 | (M): + 91 90030 25156
Skype: hari.mitteam | https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies
<https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies>

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
All emails and any files transmitted with them are confidential and
addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify your system
manager. The message in the email you have received contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the
email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received
an email by mistake and delete the email from your system. If you are not
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the
information is strictly prohibited.