I am in the process of migrating 70 million records from Existing system
I am facing the following challenges.
- As I am using DataImportTool as suggested by support team, It takes
lots of time to load data via API calls.(*It took nearly 7 days for 17
- As We are using excel based templates, We can only load limited amount
of data into excel templates which also takes lots of manual work. This
results in data errors.
I have gone through our community forums and there is no exact answer for
One of the forum they have suggested the below steps. I have highlighted my
doubt in RED.
- Always disable all jobs before you start a migration!
- - Create all via API
- - Update their status to approved via 1 SQL (to avoid another round of
API calls, and no updates are made in other tables) - *What they mean
- - Disburse via API calls
- - post loan transactions via API calls (make sure that they are sorted
by date, with the most recent payment coming last, MifosX will reprocess
all previous entries if you backdate before a previous entry)
Here also they are suggesting Us to use API Calls.
My requirements are given below.
- Need to migrate 70 million records faster
- Accounting needs to be enabled
- Verification needs to be done after data migration
Technical Consultant | Habile Technologies
www.habiletechnologies.com | (O): +91 44 4202 0550 | (M): + 91 90030 25156
Skype: hari.mitteam | https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies
All emails and any files transmitted with them are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify your system
manager. The message in the email you have received contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the
email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received
an email by mistake and delete the email from your system. If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the
information is strictly prohibited.