Hello Ruphine,

Welcome to our communities! Your email is a timely one as during our mentor
kick-off call this morning we were just talking about projects related to
group lending for GSOC. The project is incredibly worthwhile as having
support for group lending and web UI for the same is a critical part of
getting to parity with our current Fineract solution and a much-needed
requirement for most providers of financial inclusion.

The biggest outstanding question is how far along are the micro-services
for group management and lending to support building out a web UI. I will
create a separate thread so we can provided this much needed clarity.

You are correct in that proper documentation is not yet in place. We only
just got the repos moved over into Apache and are now writing out the
requisite documentation. As you get your build up and running and hit any
obstacles, it'd be great for you to improve or create documentation to help
others that come after you.

Cheers,

Ed

--