Hi Sharan,

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes this is definitely something that we will
begin to re-utilize as we were using previously prior to our transition to
Apache. I'm working with Robert, Santosh, and some other members of the
community to assist. Mifos is no longer contracting out a dedicated
resource to handle these duties as we did previously with Nazeer. He in his
spare time from his new job along with other members of the community are
trying to pick up the slack.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:16 AM, Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All
> As there is a lot of work happening around preparing for a new release, I
> wanted to mention that Jira does have some inbuilt functionality to create
> sprints and monitor the work. Default duration tends to be a couple of
> weeks, but this can be adjusted to whatever you need.
> Thanks
> Sharan

*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative