Hello Rahul,

Are you sure you signed up for the Apache Fineract Confluence?  Can
you give me a link to your profile please?  Unfortunately I can't find
it when I look.  As an example, here's mine:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~myrle  My confluence id is myrle.

I've created an empty page for you to fill here once we have you set up.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75975771

Best Regards,
Myrle