Thanks Viswa. I will let Myrle and others reply to your input. Through
Apache for this demo infrastructure I think we only have access to one VM.

Myrle, Robert, Aleks,

Did you see Chris' comments on the Infra ticket?

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16203?focusedCommentId=16403788&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16403788>
[image: cml]Chris Lambertus
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=cml> added a
comment - 2 days ago
We'll need a list of apache IDs who will need access to the VM. We use
puppet to maintain configs, so we can set up some boilerplate config for
httpd with proxy entries and letsencrypt SSL certs if you wish (or you can
manage that entirely yourself.) We can also install a base set of packages
if you let us know what you need.