Steve,

Thanks for getting this set up on the Mifos AWS infrastructure so the
broader community can benefit and we can start demonstrating some end to
end to scenarios/use cases which demonstrate the capability of the Fineract
and Mojaloop integration.

Should the http://mifosmojaloop.com URL be accessible via a browser or only
through a REST client when testing the API connections? I can't access it
from a browser currently.

James, thanks for updating the document that Isaac had started. I think a
good next step would be as you suggested to identify the specific flows for
the use cases that demonstrate the different scenarios/setups we had
outlined before. From there we can then have solid tasks in place for the
points of integration with Fineract 1.x APIs and look at the overlap
between Mojaloop and Fineract CN APIs.

Sanyam put in a proposal around this for GSOC and getting further clarity
will be beneficial if we move forward with that proposal.

Ed