Hi everyone,

I am Kelvin Ikome, a Software Engineer from Buea, Cameroon.

Recently I have been searching for ways to improve my skills by
contributing to open source projects and Fineract CN seems to be a great
place for me to start with.

Financial exclusion is a problem faced especially in third world countries
and I believe Fineract CN is a potential solution which will improve on the
living standards and impact the lives of thousands of people.

I am proficient in Java and some frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot,
Jersey (Jax-RS) and as well as some front end technologies and I would be
happy to contribute to Fineract CN projects during my leisure time.

Thanks.
Kelvin -