Hello,

According to the idea of a new web UI for Microfinance Institutions, I have
started off with developing a new login UI to that respect. Below is the
link to the github repository. You can clone and review it from that link.

https://github.com/pembemiriam/fineract-cn-web-app

I understand the idea is to build a new Web UI different from fims which
provides MFI-like look and feel. Something that looks a bit more like Mifos
X UI and will provide more group management capabilities. Is this the
objective of this project and if not, Ed, Please can I get some more
clarity.

With the backend currently not complete, later down the project timeline,
we will need to implement the backend services provided there are
requirements on Confluence. I see there is another project on building
Group Management Microservice and integrating into fims. The two project
will likely converge.

Attached to this mail is a screen shot of the login page which is very open
for feedback from everyone. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Pembe Miriam