Hi  Rajan,

I have installed the MIFOS X on my PC and also the Android APP on my
mobile. I have created separate login ID for my MIFOS X PC instance and
have created a client and also disbursed one loan in client's name. Now I
want to connect the Android App using the same login so that it can connect
to the database of MIFOS X on my PC and reflect the data in my database on
my Andoid App.

While using the default ID *MIFOS* and password *password* I am able to
login to the android client with the following connection settings:-

Instance url by default is *demo.openmf.org <http://demo.openmf.org>*
Tenant identifier by default is
*https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/v1/
<https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/v1/>*
Port by default is blank

I wanted to know for my url *https://localhost <https://localhost>* what
should be the settings for Instance url; Tenant identifier and Port number
which I have to use so that I can login into MIFOS X android app, and the
the database which I have created on my PC in MIFOS X reflects the same
data in my mobile.

Thanks and regards,
Abhishek