Hi Markus,

Thanks a million for your timely clarifications.

I had earlier tried to make the service module depend on the component-test
so I don't have to duplicate the component-test's code in
service/src/test/java module to document APIs. Now that this approach would
lead to a circular dependency, is there a way this redundancy can be
resolved ?

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga.