Hey Leo,

I've added you to the Jira contributors group for the project FINCN.
Please check if that makes it possible for you to assign issues to
yourself, and if it doesn't, let me know.

Full disclosure for the Fineract community: Leo is a founding employee
of Zingr, which is the company I'm working for as well.

Best Regards,
Myrle