Hi everyone,

I am Ebenezer a student from the African Leadership University and I will
be working on this project under the mentorship of Isaac Kamga.

The idea is to use this thread to discuss the decisions being made on this
project so that the community has visibility on what's happening and most
importantly give constructive feedback.

*EventListeners:*
This is the Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kme5qrxOrO0WGUEvNgzv5XVkgWtpg0lbX-CrBH4js7o/edit?usp=sharing>
containing the shortlisted events which I believe qualify for an Email or
SMS notification. Please review and comment on the doc suggesting any
addition or deletion or related feedback.

*UI for the service:*
This is a link <https://wireframe.cc/pro/pp/5fb6b2e61167290> to the
wireframes for the UI of the service. Please give pointers on what could be
added and what should be taken out.

*​At your service*
*,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

Beau Plan Business Park | West Building

Pamplemousses |  Mauritius

<http://www.pactmart.com/>
<http://www.pactmart.com/>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart> | Website
<http://ebenezergraham.github.io/>
​
*skype*:
​ebenezer.graham
​ | *Phone*:
+230 5840 9206

*“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do
that makes you good.”*
-*Malcolm Gladwell*