Hey Isaac,

There is an artifact test in anubis for acquiring access tokens for
test.  The tokens for test give permissions to every endpoint in the
service under test.  In a real environment, the tokens would be
acquired from the identity environment and would have a much more
limited set of permissions depending on the role assigned to the user
being logged in.  Assuming you use anubis.test correctly, you don't
actually need to validate the token before passing it in, but if
you're having failures, it makes sense to do so as an aid in debugging
the problem.

The Spring Security filter is complex, and requires a deep
understanding of spring security.  But I believe you can accomplish
this task without understanding Spring Security.  If you want a better
understanding of it though, check out this document:
https://spring.io/guides/topicals/spring-security-architecture/

Can you please push your code somewhere that I can look at it?  It
would make it much easier to help you.  Two possibilities:
* push it to your public github repository
* create a branch in the fineract repos and push it there.

Currently my guess is that you are setting the token in the token
header, but not setting the user or the tenant.  But without the code
to look at this is very difficult to determine.

Best Regards,
Myrle