Thanks for doing that Ed

On May 28, 2018 3:05 PM, "Ed Cable" <edca...@mifos.org> wrote:

Hi Aleks,

Just creating a new subject line on this thread so others can easily
follow.

Ed

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Date: Fri, May 25, 2018 at 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: Reducing Barriers to Entry for New Contributors WAS [ Re: GSoC
2018: Fineract CN SMS & Email Notifications]
To: Dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>, Aleksandar Vidakovic <
chee...@monkeysintown.com>
Cc: Isaac Kamga <isaac.ka...@mifos.org>

Aleks,

Could you givean update to everybody on where we stand with this and if
you're blocked, what assistance you need to get unblocked. This demo server
infrastructure is critical for several of our interns and the work they're
doing so the sooner we can have it in place, the better.

Thanks for all your efforts on this,

Ed

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Requesting+An+Ubuntu+VM+For+Apache+Fineract+CN

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+CN+demo-server