Hello,

Hope this message reaches you well.
I have separate the different microservices and they are running well. I am
currently running provisioner and identity on GKE. I have gone through the
process of creating application and tenants via provisioner endpoint.
Currently, I have initialized just one application, that is identity.
I am trying to set identity as the Identity Manager for a tenant with
identifier, `playground` but I get an error response:

*`The given identity instance didn't recognize the system token as valid.
Perhaps the system keys for the provisioner or for the identity manager are
misconfigured?`*

Here are the logs for provision, https://pastebin.com/QyXc4GHH, and
identity, https://pastebin.com/ermXJPBF

I did an update on provisioner to set RSA public and private keys. Here is
the link to changes made:
https://github.com/Anh3h/fineract-cn-identity/commit/ef969244af082573230a47cd6923a87d212e84a3

I debugged, and I realized the error comes when provisioner tried to
initialize with identity via an HTTP request But I still don't understand
why I get the error.

I will really appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Courage