Hello Courage,

Thanks for updating the community on your progress with containerization of
Fineract CN.

James, I guess Courage used Ubuntu because she it's her default system for
development and there were limited Cloud resources for her to experiment
with other distros.

Graham, when you're done integrating the notifications service into
demo-server and it works for everybody who clones the code, then you can
require Courage to containerize that service. Don't push her when you've
not done your homework...I have waited for the said PR for a month now.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.