Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback Ed...it was very helpful.

James, please could you edit the requirements you're suggesting into
the Community
roadmap
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Apache+Fineract+CN+Community+Roadmap>
.

I'd like to encourage the community to add items to the roadmap so that we
move towards an initial release of Fineract CN.

Given that some developers are working on issues on Fineract CN, I suggest
we strike the items through ( like this strikethrough ) which have been
closed on JIRA as I've started doing.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.