Hello devs,

I believe this is a bug unless one can prove otherwise.

I have attached herewith screenshots to showcase the bug.

This bug exist with JLG loans and when enabled
meetings_mandatory_for_jlg_loans.

When you change a group meeting date then book a new loan the first payment
will reflect the old meeting day instead of the new meeting date.

I have reproduced this bug in https://demo3.openmf.org/#/viewgroup/47 which
its meeting was initially set to Monthly on day 30 as shown in file
XFOR_Meeting1.png attached and booked a loan as shown in SAL_Schedule1.png
attached.

On changing the group meeting to Monthly on day 5 (XFOR_Meeting2.png) the
2nd repayment changed for the existing loan to 5th December 2018 as shown in
SAL_Schedule2.png, I expected the 1st installment to change to 5th November
2018 but that never happened.

I also booked a new loan expecting repayment schedule to be 5th of every
month. Yes it was before approving the loan as you can see from
SAL_Schedule3.png but immediately when I approved this loan the 1st
repayment changed to 30th October of which 30th was the old meeting day as
shown in SAL_Schedule4.png attached.

This bug has really affected one of our clients as most of their loans fell
into arrears after changing group meeting dates and are currently
rescheduling one loan after another which is obviously a tedious exercise.

Can someone kindly but urgently look into this, a hotfix could really help
salvage this situation we have at hand.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid>
https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid