Hi Juhan,

The Kubernetes scripts should not work correctly 'cause I am still to work
on them,  I am moving to a different cloud platform, for some reason, it's
delaying.
Also, you should run the applications locally and they should run
successfully, NOTE THAT I UPDATED THE CODE ON PROVISIONER ONLY, so you
would only need my code for provisioner. I won't say the IP addresses are
hard coded, I just decided to use those IP addresses, you could configure
different IP addresses. Another good idea will be to configure the IP
addresses at a much higher so that it will be easier to manage changes
whenever we need to use a different IP address.

Also, rhythm is not commented out, just payroll is commented out and that
was done on purpose. I plan to use it to help me optimize the scripts so
that adding a new service would not need a lot of configuration as it does
now.

That should be a typo, I would check out your PR thanks. It's different on
my PC so sorry about that.

I hope I answered your questions. If you have any other questions
please feel free.

Thanks,
Courage.