All,

A quick update that the announcement message did not go through for the
below reason

If this is not the first release, the download page needs to give
instructions how to find archived releases.
Please consider adding a specific "download" page and reissue the
announcement with a link to the download page.

I shall update our website accordingly and resend the announce message by
the coming Monday.

Regards,
Vishwas