Hi Devs/Karthik -

Is the AMI18.03 the most recent and can you verify it deploys propertly on
a t2.micro?  Does it need more resources, storage, specific ports open?

I've followed the link:
https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/home?region=ap-southeast-1#LaunchInstanceWizard:ami=ami-37fbfc4b
....so, running Mifos 18.03.01 Release (ami-37fbfc4b)

I am able to SSH into the instance, but I'm not sure what port to query or
what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
James Dailey
skype: jdailey