Adding a minor clarification in case other GSOC students are referring to
this thread. After the installation, Fineract would be available on port
8443 (with only https supported) and NOT 8080. So a valid URL would be
similar to
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/v1/clients?tenantIdentifier=default

Also, Fineract should run without having ActiveMQ installed (the Travis
build and integration tests, for example, does not setup ActiveMQ)

Regards,
Vishwas