Mua,

Regarding https://github.com/flyway/flyway/issues/2332

The issue isn't strictly related to the version of the MySQL server, rather
the driver used. Please provide any other relevant information that would
help the Flyway folks determine the root cause. At the minimum
-> Mention that you do not get this issue with MySQL connector, MariaDB
driver etc and are only facing the issue with drizzle driver (version
details etc)
-> Mention that the same worked with a previous version of Flyway (version
X.X) and broke after you upgraded to this version.

Since this would most likely be a very low priority issue for Flyway, they
might not provide a fix for the same. However, you could ask them to help
you identify the section of the codebase which is throwing the error and
possibly make a fix yourself.

>> would love to take up another issue if permitted as the response from
the flyway team may slow me down
Of course, please feel free to pick up any issue that interests you :)

Some issues
- > https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-728
- > https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-726

Regards,