Congratulations Courage!!!

From: Awasum Yannick <awa...@apache.org>
Sent: miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019 12:43
To: Dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Courage Angeh to the Apache Fineract PMC

Hi All,

I am delighted to announce that Courage Angeh has been voted in as a new PMC
Member at Apache Fineract.

Courage has been a valuable member of our community for over 2 years now and in
that time she has shown great leadership skills. She developed an In-App
Notifications for Fineract 1.x as part of GSoC 2017. She containerized Fineract
CN and is currently leading efforts towards enabling a production deployment in
a Cloud Environment. Courage has been consistently active in helping to onboard
new devs on our project. She is also a mentor for GSoC 2019 at Fineract and
Outreachy via Mifos.

Those are some remarkable accomplishments for our project.

Please join me in Congratulating Courage for her contributions to the Fineract
Community.

Thanks.
Awasum Yannick