Hi Micael,

Thanks so much for the update.
I was only able to catch up with this now. The RSA key provisioning process
was updated in the Fineract CN microservices, I updated the script
accordingly but I forgot to merge the new updates. I haven't been able to
continue work on the code base 'cause I don't have the necessary cloud
resources.

All that put aside, I would recommend you make the PR to the Mifos
code-based, then the code can be migrated to apache.

Best Regards,
Courage.