Hello Michael

The swagger specification file is the response.json file. All the resource
classes are only used to add swagger annotations on each endpoint and for
model classes.
At  build time, the swagger specification is generated at
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/v1/swagger.json. You can use a
rest client to get that file.
You can find some new updates for the swagger docs on my repo
https://github.com/kangbreder/fineract/commits/swagger-documentation-gsoc2019