You may need to include to the base package list in appContext.xml your
module's domain directory.

Something like
*<jpa:repositories base-package="org.apache.fineract.scorecard.domain"/> *or
which ever package name you have given for your module

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Regards
Ippez Robert

--

*Ippez RobertsFounder/C.E.O - Swift3 Technologies (U) Ltd"Redefining Next
Generation I/O Systems"P.O.Box 155, MoyoUGANDA.*