Collins,

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:43 AM collins chuwa <collinsch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have cloned and have built the Apache Fineract project [Platform]
> following the build instructions on the wiki page and while trying to run
> an integration test build it gives me an error,  the log for the error can
> be found here https://pastebin.com/igi1iVy2.

you need to paste a more complete full log for one of us to be able to help
you; what you have provided is only the end of the log, and that does not
let us see the root cause.

If I had to guess, I would guess that perhaps you simply don't hvae a
running mysql DB server that's open at the expected port? The "caused by"
part of the stack trace will tell you that.  (If that is the case, then
"docker run --name mysql-5.5 -p 3306:3306 -e MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=mysql -d
mysql:5.5" as suggested on https://github.com/apache/fineract/#requirements
will help.)

> I have checked on google and StackOverflow directed me to change the
> tomcatRunWar.stopPort

I don't think that is the problem.

 please how do I go about this or how can I fix the issue.

Best of luck - it's always fun and you can learn a lot by figuring this
kind of thing out! ;-)
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch