Folks,I just joined community forum and trying to understand how Basic
Auth,OAuth2 and 2 Factor Authentication has been implemented in Fineract
1.x.Would appreciate if you can share some documentation around this ??Few
questions1. Does Fineract has IDP( Identity provider ) components who can
maintain access token , issues refresh token, entitlements etc ??2. Is it
necessary for user to have Basic Auth setup( uid&pwd) to get Oauth token
??Assume I have client application which manages it's own identity access &
customer setup , but users of this App need to have access to Fineract APIs..
how does current Fineract OAuth2 solution would support my use case ?? If
not,please share how to customize it further.
Regards Ram

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android