Hi Team,

This is to the Team who are currently managing the releases and codebase of
mifosx,
We are still expecting a revert on these queries.

Additionally, I want to know the timeline of the next release tag, the
current production release 18.03 has few bugs which have already been fixed
on the staging server, however, the staging server codebase does not have
any release tag on the github.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>