Hi Vinayak,

Yes, it seems a feasible project to be executed within Fineract 1.x.

You can use Fineract APIs to send and receive the data. You can export
reports in various formats to reconcile data.

We have implemented an extension on the API manager tools of Fineract
using WSO2
tool <https://wso2.com/>. This allows improving Fineract's APIs
capabilities.

Do you want to do just accounting on the different loans? What else do you
need to do with the data?

Let us know how can we help!
Best,
Javier