Sergio,

Thank you for having shared this with the developer list. Feedback like
this is a great way to contribute to the project.

This sounds like it could be due to our recent upgrade of the Flyway
library itself, see https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-810. I do
find it kind of funny that a tool made to facilitate seamless database
upgrades makes a breaking non-compatible schema change itself... ;-)

I guess it would be much nicer if we could fix this to remain compatible.
Noticing how https://flywaydb.org/getstarted/how says (quote) "a database
with a single empty table called *flyway_schema_history* **by default**" to
me makes it sound like it may be possible to override and change this so
that it's like before... would someone like to look more into trying that,
testing this, and contributing a Pull Request with a solution? I've opened
new https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-979 to track this.

Best,
M.
Michael Vorburger