Thank you for clarifying Manthan. I see that ConstantName is one of the
modules you had included in your GSOC proposal at #50. I didn't realize
that you were going through entire codebase and removing all violations for
each convention.

Is it best to have a sub-task under Fineract-821 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-821) to more easily track
progress of each module and/or be able to assign specific modules out to
multiple developers if necessary?

Ed