Jagadeesh,

The "Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind"
does mean that something else was running. It's probably on another port
than the 3 you tested - the exception stack trace comes from the Tomcat
Gradle plugin ShutdownMonitor.

But based on seeing your stack trace, and mention of tomcatrunwar, I
believe you are using some old code. The Apache Fineract project recently
changed to pure Spring Boot for development; check out
https://github.com/apache/fineract/, note the new "./gradlew bootRun", and
let us know how that goes for you.

To avoid future confusion for others, I've just edited
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/MDZ/pages/93093939/Eclipse+Setup.

Best,
M.
Michael Vorburger