Hello.  I'm working for a company in an emerging market that offers salary
loans to employees through their employers.  I'm looking for guidance on
best practices on setting up Fineract for this use case.

Here's our scenario:
1) My company disburses the loan amount to the borrower (company employee)
directly.
2) The employer deducts the appropriate repayment amount from the
employee's salary on their payroll cycle.
3) Sometime after the payroll cycle, the employer sends us the sum of all
these payroll deductions and a statement listing each employee's payroll
deduction amount.  If the employee has left this company, this information
is also passed to us.

These are the types of questions I have:

   1. Should I use cash accounting or accrual accounting (periodic or
   upfront) for the loan product?
   2. Since we do not find out if a borrower has made a loan repayment on
   its due date, how should we handle this time lag?  Should I set a grace
   period in the loan product to the number of days before I expect the
   employer to send the funds and repayment info?
   3. If a loan repayment is missed, should I back-date the late fee
   charges?

If it's easier to speak about this, I'd be happy to have a call.

Thanks in advance.

Vinayak