Hi Zayyad,

Technically I will let developers answer your query.

To unblock you immediately you can try restarting your servers, I guess
that will solve the problem for now.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>