Hi Juan,

I really appreciate your effort in getting mifos installed on your own and
you have almost got it right, i guess your stuck because of some minor
Setup issue.
I would be happy to take a look at your setup and help you out with that.

Please get in touch with me on skype(handle ID is my signature) we can
schedule a call at your convenience and get it fixed.