Hi Garvit,

Thanks for starting this thread. For Mifos Mobile CN, we will just have to
rely up on the Open Banking APIs and back-office APIs that get published
through API gateway for allowing users to create their own account.

I'm linking the API docs that Isaac worked on previously at
https://izakey.github.io/fineract-cn-api-docs-site. These can also be
accessed at https://github.com/aasaru/fineract-cn-api-docs/
For customer account creation, visit
https://izakey.github.io/fineract-cn-api-docs-site/customer/ to see the
back-office APIs

I don't see an API for savings/deposit/current account creation at the
moment at https://izakey.github.io/fineract-cn-api-docs-site/deposit/ @Victor
Manuel Romero Rodriguez <victor.rom...@fintecheando.mx> has your team
worked on the API for creating deposit accounts?

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*