+1
It's a great thought, codebase would become more stable with timely fixes
and release. also, organizations can plan their work according to the
release date.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>