Hi Emmanuel,

Could you please let us know the release version you are using?
It would have been helpful if you could have shared more configuration
details of your instance to assist you accurately.

>From a high level, it looks like a configuration issue and a little peek
into your instance will help us in resolving the issue.

I am available tomorrow to assist you, my time zone is IST, and will be
available between 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST.
Please feel free to ping me on skype(handle ID:live:cbharath4) at any time
between that slot.

Also, a sincere request to write your issues with more details and initiate
a separate thread always, it would be easier for the community team to
understand and help you effectively.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>